Want to join our team!
We're down-to-earth, easy to deal with people, open to new ideas and suggestions. We rise to every challenge, value every customer and care about every order. If you would like to join us, we simply ask that you bring your best to work every day.
We employ over 170 people and rank in the top 100 UK commercial printers. From our Portsmouth base we provide print, mailing and design services across all sectors including: pharmaceutical, professional sports clubs, charities, education, manufacturing, theatres, venues and hospitality.
If you would like to join us, we are currently recruiting...
A Junior Account Manager
You will be joining an account management team that is proud of its reputation for friendly and approachable, tailored sales account management. To fit in, you'll need to be outgoing, highly organised and motivated to deliver outstanding customer service. You must be able to work well under pressure, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, to deadlines.
You will have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a sales environment, or a degree in business (or similar subject). You will be confident using Microsoft Office and preferably have experience using a CRM system. You must be a team player.
- Learn and excel in all areas of a sales related role.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Proactively liaise with clients and manage their print and mailing projects.
- Analyse quotation trends with a view to improving conversions with clients.
- Develop strong product knowledge and consumer awareness
- Meet all assigned goals and KPI’s.
In general, you will:
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Take ownership, meet and set high standards. Be accountable.
- Enjoy a target and reward driven environment.
- Have the ability to learn quickly.
- Work quickly and accurately.
- Contribute to a positive working environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team.
- Competitive salary of £20K-£23K per year, depending on experience.
- Realistic commission structures and other reward based benefits.
- Annual leave of 20 days plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays accrued over time.
- Free onsite parking.
- Workplace pension.
- Monthly Friday Fridge and Team Breakfast.
- Team Events and Outings.
- Training and Coaching.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Opportunity for career development.
To apply for the Junior Account Manager role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies, thank you.
Interviews will be held remotely, in line with Covid-19 precautions.
Closing date for applications is May 16th 2021.