Want to join our team!
We're down-to-earth, easy to deal with people, open to new ideas and suggestions. We rise to every challenge, value every customer and care about every order. If you would like to join us, we simply ask that you bring your best to work every day.
We employ over 170 people and rank in the top 100 UK commercial printers. From our Portsmouth base we provide print, mailing and design services across all sectors including: pharmaceutical, professional sports clubs, charities, education, manufacturing, theatres, venues and hospitality.
If you would like to join us, we are currently recruiting...
Business Development Executive
You will be joining a commercial team that is proud of its reputation for friendly and approachable, tailored client service. To fit in, you'll need to be outgoing, highly organised and motivated to deliver outstanding customer service. You must be able to work well under pressure, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, to deadlines.
You will have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a similar role, coupled with strong IT skills that include working with a CRM system.
Your role & responsibilities:
- Engage with clients who have requested a quotation.
- Receive warm incoming new business leads and be responsible for conversion and growth of these accounts.
- Re-stimulate relationships with clients that haven’t spent in the last 6 months.
- Ensure all areas of the business are promoted - design, print and mailing.
- Give advice, ensuring the best project outcomes for clients, whilst maximising revenue.
- Follow up and convert estimates into orders.
- Analyse and understand client spend patterns to facilitate planning to increase conversion.
- Build and grow relationships over the telephone and via email, in collaboration with the account management team.
- Be responsible for meeting client conversion targets.
- Share responsibility for achieving sales revenue against target.
- Be accurate and detailed when handing information over for orders to be booked in.
- Contribute to a work environment that takes pride in being part of a winning team.
- Keep accurate records and schedule activity using Workbooks CRM system.
In general you will:
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Meet or exceed all assigned KPI’s and objectives.
- Take ownership & set standards.
- Show impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic team member.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be competent in word, excel and using a CRM system.
- Have a can do attitude and the ability to learn quickly.
- Competitive salary, from £20K per year, depending on experience with OTE £30,000
- Realistic commission structures and other reward-based benefits.
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 25 days holiday accrued over time.
- Free onsite parking.
- Workplace pension.
- Monthly Friday Fridge. Monthly Team Breakfast. Team Events and Outings.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Training, coaching and the opportunity for career development.
This role profile is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic reviews, which may result in amendments to meet the changing needs of the business.
To apply for the Business Development role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies, thank you.
Interviews will be held in line with Covid-19 precautions.
Closing date for applications is July 30th 2021.