Our 24/7 operation is built on the reliability and consistent quality of industry-leading Heidelberg presses and HP’s Indigo printers.
We have 7 lithographic presses, 5 of which feature AutoPlate Change (for extra speed and efficiency) and 5 have Inpress Control (for superior colour accuracy). Our approach of continuous investment underwrites the quality, speed and reliability of our service and means consistent colour quality print, reliably delivered at a competitive price.
Computerised estimating, order processing, production and stock control mean we deliver an efficient service from inbound enquiry to the finished product.
- printIQ management workflow system
- Screen PTR 8900 Z MAL B1 platesetter for computer-to-plate output (x2)
- Heidelberg Prinect v21 Printready JDF workflow system
- Enfocus Pitstop server
- Enfocus Switch server
- Apple iMac (x 2 terminals)
- Apple Mac Mini (x1)
- IBM compatible PC
- Heidelberg PDF Toolbox 2021
- Samsung MultiXpress
- Secure FTP site
On-going, heavy investment in our presses means unrivalled litho printing capacity combined with environmentally sensitive processes.
- Heidelberg B2 Speedmaster XL75 10-colour 5/5 perfector with AutoPlate Change and Inpress Control (2019)
- Heidelberg B2 Speedmaster XL75 10-colour 5/5 perfector with AutoPlate Change and Inpress Control (2017)
- Heidelberg B2 Speedmaster XL75 10-colour 5/5 perfector with AutoPlate Change and Inpress Control (2015)
- Heidelberg B2 Speedmaster XL75 10-colour 5/5 perfector with AutoPlate Change (2013)
- Heidelberg B2 Speedmaster XL75 8-colour 4/4 perfector with AutoPlate Change and Inpress Control (2023)
- Heidelberg B2 Speedmaster XL75 8-colour 4/4 perfector with AutoPlate Change and Inpress Control (2019)
- Heidelberg B2 Speedmaster SX74 5-colour straight (2015)
AutoPlate Change slashes the time taken to change a set of ten plates from 15 minutes to less than 5 minutes. Inpress Control is an optional extra we have chosen to invest in as this provides the highest level of electronic colour control, measuring colour on set-up and during the print run to provide perfectly reproduced and consistent images on every job. This feature also reduces waste by using up to 100 sheets fewer on every make-ready; good for the environment and productivity!
Personalised, short-run, superb colour quality print that can’t be beaten in the digital print world.
- HP Indigo 12000 B2 digital press (x2)
- HP Latex 360 Printer with 8-inch touchscreen and 64-inch roll width
- Additional digital and personalised printing capability is available via our sister company, The Mailing People.
Ultra fast machines deliver quality finishes, fast turn-around times and help us to keep costs down.
- Kolbus KM 610.C 16-station perfect binder
- Horizon BQ-500 iCE perfect binder
- Müller Martini Primera MC 8-station stitcher (x2)
- Heidelberg ST 450 5-station stitcher and cover feeder
- Polar 115/115xt programmatic guillotine with stack lifts (transmat and jogger) (x4)
- Flexa Miura II fully automated wide format trimmer
- Horizon CRF-362 creaser/ folder
- Heidelberg Stahl folding machines with VSA presser stackers:-
* CH66 (x2)
* TH82 round pile feeder (x5)
* TH66 (x2)
* TI-52 (x1)
* KH82 (x2)
* KH66 (x3)
- BOBST SP76-E B2 forme-cutter and creaser
- Heidelberg Cylinder forme-cutter and creaser (x2)
- Moll Sprint Capacity System for capacity/non-capacity folder assembly (x2)
- Moll Versa-Fold STP Model for gluing, forming pockets and paper turning
- Autobond Mini 74 THS SAS lamination machine - double sided
- SMIPACK FP560A shrink wrapping machine
Also, equipment for; domino numbering, perforating, drilling, collating and a wide range of hand finishes.
We deliver direct using our own fleet of vehicles to UK addresses throughout the South of England, and via courier for central London and further afield.
- 10 vehicles ranging from transit vans to 7.5 and 18 tonnes trucks
- Forklifts and other handling equipment
* Last updated November 2023